Sunday, November 1, 2015

Talking ATO

ATO repeats everything you say with cute voice.
Talking ATO is an application with full of amazing graphics & hilarious functions.

ATO can provide hours of laugh to children of any ages. Parents will love ATO because they will have some free time in peace while kids are playing with him.

Talking ATO will ensure hours of laughter and fun for people of all ages.


How to play

* Talk and ATO will repeat
* Touch, rub or swipe his body
* Press icons at bottom of screen


CANIMALS are already here,
but you may have not seen them.
The last CD you bought disappears for days and then
appears in the laundry bag?
Somebody has taken only the chocolate chunks
from your favorite cookies?
How did your brother's underwear get to your wardrobe?

Do not have any doubt ?
there are CANIMALS wandering around.
Cute, curious, mischievous, playful...
CANIMALS explore and enjoy our world
from their very unique point of view.

Each day, each minute in the most common places or
with the most normal objects suddenly can become
brand new!

In the classroom's desk, between books in the library,
behind the toaster, or under your own bed:
CANIMALS appear when you're not looking!

Fan page : http://www.facebook.com/canimalworld

Idk Bout This
Please tell me how to open the can!
Rated: 4 Star

Rayland Tiburcio
I installed and uninstalled it a few times because I can't get the can to open. But now my wife got them to pop out of the can. So I installed it again and tried what she did and it works. We tried it for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I'm not sure if it works for other tablets. but it's worth a try. Here's how. when you first run the app take note of the "Talking Ato, Talking Mimi, Talking Oz" Title. You see the "a" in the "Talking"? You need to tap around that area repeatedly, You will start to see Ato, Mimi or Oz peek from the can. tap the area repeatedly again to make them pop out. I hope it works for you guys.
Rated: 4 Star

Loran Sinani
ATO is making me really happy with he's animations and is making me like he's my dog
Rated: 5 Star

Frazzled Cakes
Its a really cute app and an extra bonus cuz Ato is one of my favourite canimals. I didn't find anything wrong with it and the special moves he does works smoothly and the sound recording is perfect. What more can I say? I rate it 5 stars overall.
Rated: 5 Star

Daniel Rufin
i also watch the program citv its funny
Rated: 5 Star

Puteri Anuar
But can you please make for all of them.. I just seen Mimi, Oz and Ato.. Nia is my favorite..
Rated: 5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment