Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Coldplay Horoscope

Coldplay Horoscopes, from Coldplay's new album, Ghost Stories!

Macy Shea
It keeps saying it needs an update that doesn't exist. Until this is fixed, I'm giving 1 star :/
Rated: 1 Star

A Google User
Very poor customer service.
Rated: 1 Star

Afifah Selva
I downloaded it at night and in the morning I was told to update...??? "Your song is : Update in Google Pkay Store"
Rated: 2 Star

Haven Kirkland
Up until a few days ago this was working fine. but now it just says update. there is no update though.
Rated: 4 Star

Bobby Jo Grant
The app used to work great, but now instead of saying my horoscope and song, it says to update in Google play store. Please fix.
Rated: 1 Star

Lalitha Giridhar
Didn't try yet but two of my favourite things together. Coldplay+horoscopes -- how wrong can it be :'D
Rated: 5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment