Saturday, October 31, 2015

Amazing Brick

I'm not an amazing brick as named by my stupid creator. I'm just a happy brick, jumping joyfully around my beautiful colorful female neighbors...

Lakshmi Tahal
I play this game a lot, its pretty addicting but if there was less ads I would enjoy it way more
Rated: 4 Star

Bananaface Vlogs
I love the game I play it nonstop but I would've given it a 5 star if there were no glitches but it's a great and addictive game keep it up.
Rated: 4 Star

Tom Hopkins
The most addictive game i have ever played, even more than New Star Soccer. Also extremely challenging, I have been playing solid for 9 months and my hospice is still only 170
Rated: 5 Star

Edward Low
Good but glitches sometimes. Also another game where score can be hacked easily. Creators should make this harder to do so climbing scoreboards is honest and more fun.
Rated: 3 Star

Atalie Ball
I think the game is fun but, there's to many ads. If yall fix the ad problem Id love the game.
Rated: 3 Star

Ansari Danish
I just love this game but the there are too many bugs like my cue doesnt strike to any brick still it gets over and moat irritating thing is that the ads appear in between the game and gets it over.
Rated: 3 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment