Saturday, October 24, 2015

FOIL Method Solver (FREE)

FOIL Method Solver teaches how to use the FOIL method of multiplying two binomials. Just enter a product of two binomials and press the button to view the FOIL process step-by-step! It's a great tool for speeding up your FOIL homework and learning at the same time.


USER FEEDBACK

"Awesome! I am ALWAYS using this for my homework in pre-algebra. Really helped me get an A. Thanks! :)" (5 stars)

"Love it Thank you for making this app it really helped me alot" (5 stars)

"Easy" (5 stars)


ABOUT FOIL METHOD

FOIL is an acronym for the four terms of the product:

First ("first" terms of each binomial are multiplied together)
Outer ("outside" terms are multiplied)
Inner ("inside" terms are multiplied)
Last ("last" terms of each binomial are multiplied)

The FOIL method is a special case of a more general method for multiplying algebraic expressions using the distributive law. This app will only work in this special case.

Read more about the FOIL method here:
http://goo.gl/Rduapt

This version is FREE and shows advertisements.

Melody Robinson
Easy
Rated: 5 Star

Carrie Higley
I am ALWAYS using this for my homework in pre-algebra. Really helped me get an A. Thanks! :)
Rated: 5 Star

Zizi Gameplay Girl
How do i add square root?
Rated: 3 Star

Michael Angelo Misajon
Thank you
Rated: 5 Star

Alfred Carmelo
Thank you for making this app it really helped me alot
Rated: 5 Star

Tyrese Anderson
Made it so we can type what we want to put in to solve that would be a 4 star rating for me.
Rated: 3 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment